Filed under: Bills Obsession, Buffalo Bills, News around Buffalo, NHL News | Tags: Bills lost, buffalo still rules, hockey's back!, jp loserman, kevin gaughan, thecost
Considering the utter disappointment you must definitely feel after yesterday’s atrocious display of “football” by the Bills, here’s a list of things to brighten your day:
1. Kevin Gaughan’s downsizing plan went to court this morning after being challenged by a “citizen” (aka politician’s toadies). Judge Mintz in Erie Supreme Court found in favor of Gaughan and “TheCost” and the movement continues in West Seneca. If you’re a resident, remember to vote for (or, if you so chose for some reason, against) the proposition to downsize this November.
2. If JP Loserman had to play a game this season, at least it was one we were probably going to lose anyways.
3. Buffalo Sabres hockey starts this Friday against Montreal. Ah, hockey.
4. It’s sunny out.
5. Edwards gets an extra week to recover from his concussion because of the Bills’ bye next week.
6. Gas prices are actually going down.
7. The Erie Canal Harbor has a website (http://www.eriecanalharbor.com/) Dare I say Future Waterfront?
8. If you bought a house you couldn’t afford in the first place, you might be getting lots of money from the government to pay your mortgage for you.
9. The logo at center ice in HSBC is the “throw back” logo… which tells ME that the banana is on it’s way out with the pink jersey.
10. You’re a Buffalonian.
4 Comments so far
Leave a comment