Filed under: MLB news | Tags: andruw jones sucks, at least he's not in new york, baseball what's that?, I wish Manny went to the Marlins, joe torre, manny being manny, manny ramirez, manny the artful dodger
But in many ways, it doesn’t. Manny Ramirez fits perfectly into the California/Los Angeles mindset, there’s no better fit other than, say, Miami.
Here are five quick reasons Manny will be an absolute smash in LA.
- He will drive Jeff Kent crazy.
- Californians are a collection of Mannys being Mannys.
- Now, I’m not accusing anyone of anything, but don’t be surprised if Manny is diagnosed with glaucoma.
- Seriously, if you’ve ever met someone from LA, you know he’s going to fit dere jus fine.
- Manny probably wants to go home early too.
While I still don’t understand exactly what Manny did so bad to cause the Red Sox to disregard the fact that he is, and probably still is, one of the best right handed hitters in the league, and probably ever, but whatever. The Dodgers now have a disinterested star to match their disinterested fans.
“Dodgers manager Joe Torre loved Ramirez from Torre’s days managing the Yankees.”
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment