Filed under: Buffalo Bills, draft picks | Tags: holy fucking shit awesome, I repeat: LED THE TEAM IN YARDS, leodis mckelvin, mclovin, the irish are a bunch of drunks anyway
1st pick – Leodis McKelvin – CB – Troy
- Offers better coverage than AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. COMBINED.
- College highlight videos nearly as fun as LT’s
- Faster than the beer shits, WiFi
- Was violating that girl
- McGee/McKelvin secondary the best Irish tandem since Guinness and Harp
- Trojan Man means excellent protection
- Shares hometown (Waycross, GA) with Graham Parsons, Ossie Davis
- Hands like rocks
- Trojan Man means you can’t feel a thing (Durex: Power is nothing without control)
- Not actually Irish
- Shares hometown with Burt Reynolds, Billy Beer*
Somehow, the Bills drafting Leodis McKelvin was a big surprise to draft pundits. The best corner in the draft – even if available – was projected to be passed over by the Bills. Obviously, someone underestimated the Ivy-league eggheads of the Bills braintrust. Which is OK by me.
I could expand on McKelvin’s history, but I found this one statistic, from his official Troy University bio, utterly astonishing:
Leads the Trojans in all-purpose yards despite having not taken an offensive snap.
Think about that. McKelvin was better than THE ENTIRE OFFENSE. I have no way to follow that with anything rational. FREAKING AWESOME.
* might be a plus
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment